Its true, what goes around comes around

From a post on my Facebook account. (Which a majority friends Liked)

Monday August 31, 2015...Five years ago I was ban from CIUT 89.5 a University of Toronto campus radio. One of Queer West volunteers was going to talk about the Queer West Fest in 2010, I was going to tag along for moral support. The 2 hosts of Sex City Radio B. Dunn and J Pressick cooked up some cock-a-me-me story and fed it to station manager Ken Stowar We didn't do the show.

Today a queer media activist wants my help for his new radio show on CIUT, with support letter going to Stowar.

I'm all for radio shows that would feature WORDS & MUSIC. A blend of interviews spotlighting LGBT issues & music from LGBT artists & create an opportunity for LGBT owned/friendly businesses a platform for advertising. Sure QW will write a nice support letter,

I'm not the Oger, people think I am.


Comments